• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

"Bariatric Store"

Has anyone tried the Bariatric Store on this site. Some pretty tasty sounding items and just wondering if anyone has favorites that they would recommend. I am going on a trip in late April and will need to take along some easy to carry foods to supplement regular food provided.

I tried a Peach Mango fruit drink this evening. It was ok.... not as sweet as I expected and needed to blend it to get it good and mixed up. Added a few ice cubes in the blender to froth it up. I like that it has 15 g. protein as I am having trouble getting enough protein in liquids stage.

All I am on right now is liquid protein. :( I get 23 grams per coffee, 45 grams per shake and I count the yogurt and cottage cheese as well as they are considered liquids, so 15g of protein each. Puts me right at 98 grams of protein daily with something thrown in to go over 100. I am looking forward to food in the future! :p

I’m
All I am on right now is liquid protein. :( I get 23 grams per coffee, 45 grams per shake and I count the yogurt and cottage cheese as well as they are considered liquids, so 15g of protein each. Puts me right at 98 grams of protein daily with something thrown in to go over 100. I am looking forward to food in the future! :p
sorry you are still having to do liquids only. Your poor body. I’m glad you are getting so much in though.

Back