• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Best Bariatric Phone App

Angel Mom

Hi Everyone! I was wondering if there was a good phone app someone could recommend specifically tracking protein and water for bariatric surgery patients? I've read pros and cons of some apps, but would like someone with experience to tell me what they think. Thanks in advance...and have a glorious afternoon!!!

Angel Mom

100% Baritastic. I've tried a few others but really love this one. The tracking is great, I like that I can set timers to eat and take/track my vitamins. You can set personal goals and some of the bariatric surgery teams actually hook up with Baritastic so you can directly connect it to your team. Also, they have great customer service. I have had a few products that were not listed and one instance where the information they had was completely wrong. They update within 2 days. I also shared a suggestion for improvement and they got back to me within 24 hours .. with the fact that I could already do that and instructions on how lol

When someone mentioned this app about a month ago I was struggling with keeping track of what I am eating. Plus the weather was just starting to change so I could get outdoors and move around. I like the bar code scanner for the foods, a lot of info. Takes a day or two to get started but it works great for after surgery

Back