• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Best Protein Shakes

IMO, they're all pretty bad. It's like, Here, drink this glass full of chemicals and fake food.

I don't do any protein drinks unless I CAN'T eat solid foods. Then, I find the caramel Premier Protein palatable. But I prefer Trader Joe's vanilla powder, mixed with Magic Milk (search for recipe here) and soft fruit & additional powdered nutrients.

I'm persnickety, though. I'm sure others don't object to the taste as vehemently as I do.

I use Herbalife protein meal replacements. I use chocolate PDM and add water - ice - s/f cheese cake instant pudding - and it tastes like chocolate cake batter. After WLS it was difficult to drink the premade shakes like premier - they tasted like really thick nasty shit. It's easier for me to drink the ones I made because I could add things - and make it taste really really good.

I use Herbalife protein meal replacements. I use chocolate PDM and add water - ice - s/f cheese cake instant pudding - and it tastes like chocolate cake batter. After WLS it was difficult to drink the premade shakes like premier - they tasted like really thick nasty shit. It's easier for me to drink the ones I made because I could add things - and make it taste really really good.

I work at a nutrition club and we only serve Herbalife Products and i have so many recipes we use for our menus if you needed anything new i can send you over some different combinations! im also a herbalife distributor on the side. i had the sleeve done and lost 156 pounds using only herbalife so yes i swear by it and use the products daily!

Back