• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Blogs

Kevin

Staff member
Hello Everybody! I've had quite a few people messaging me about the Blogs not showing up anymore on the site, so I figured I would post this here and maybe save a few people the trouble. The Blogs from the previous version of the American Bariatrics forums are saved in a database right now, and will be back up on this site within the next week or two. All the pictures that you guys have posted over the years are also safe and will be back up at some point. I debated keeping the site down for a month until everything was working correctly, but then decided that I would leave the site up while I'm working on it. So, you should start to see stuff popping back up on the site over the next couple weeks, along with some new features.

I don't get paid for running this site, so I'm actually working on this while I'm at my real job. But soon we'll get this support group back up and helping everyone with their bariatric experiences!

I've recovered most of the Blogs from the old site. There still may be some issues with Settings and things like that. But the actual blogs and comments on those blogs should be back up and running. Let me know if any of you see problems or issues. I know the Blog URL links are a little bit different than they used to be. This will affect any times you've linked to the Blogs on Facebook or on other sites.

Back