• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Body hurts

What can stop body from hurting?

• What cause

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What to do

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SweetQueen

I lost 100 pounds and notice my body keep hurting, first it was my chest , my back now my waist. I never had those problems before

Have you reached out to your doctor about it? Could it be gas traveling that you might be getting from a specific food your eating? The only time I've had chest, back or waist pain was from gas after surgery. Does it hurt when you exercise? I would definitely call the doctor and let them check things out. It would have been more severe a long time ago rather than after the weight loss and the length of time. Congrats on your 100 lbs.!

I lost 100 pounds and notice my body keep hurting, first it was my chest , my back now my waist. I never had those problems before
My sides hurt when I'm in the car. I think it is from the pressure on my body, I don't have the cushion of fat protecting me. Even sitting on a wooden chair is uncomfortable.

Back