• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Calling All Baseball Fans

Do you love baseball? I sure do! Who's your team? I'm a lifelong Boston Red Sox fan but love to watch all teams (even the Yankees) playing the game. Will we finish the shortened season? Lmk what you think. Cheers!

Mariners are great! I obviously hate the Yankees for tons of reasons. Appreciate the respect to the Sox. Watching games has been a godsend lately with the pandemic. Soon I'll be on my way to a healthier me and eventually toss a few with my grandson. :)

I had a game ball autographed by Jamie Moyer. Someone stole it from me. I had another ball autographed by Jeff Ament of Pearl Jam who was sitting right across the aisle from me. Also stolen, same heist.

Sat on the first base line and watched Ken Griffey Jr. and Alex Rodriguez make that sign where they point up to heaven as if it was God helping them make that last play. Also sat on that first base line and watched Griffey break his leg.

Watched Ichiro make a lot of mysterious line drives no one seemed able to catch.

To this to this day I still believe Ken Griffey Junior was the best baseball player ever. He could play any position, he could hit home runs and triples, I never saw him bobble a ball and he was a really nice kid. Accident prone, but nice. Junior and Ichiro showed everyone how important it was to play the fundamentals.

We were at our peak and had won more games than anybody in a hundred years until 9/11 happened. After that, the only team that could be allowed to win would be the New York Yankees. We were much better than they were.

Baseball and Tennis are the only Sports I enjoy watching. I used to watch the Seahawks out of loyalty to my late brother. But I still watch them every once in awhile because some of the players are freaking amazing! Beast mode! 12th man! Super Bowl! Go Hawks!

And I love Lou and Pete!

Was an Indians fan for decades. Remember when you hated that they won because that guaranteed tomorrow was a loss! 100 loss seasons, trades that would assure a losing season. On the other hand, Gaylord Perry and his spit ball, the 90's and the WS ( they lost in typical Cleveland fashion). Stopped following them when Jim Thome wasn't signed (should have made him a player coach for long term development).

St.Louis Cardinals fan born and raised!! My husband and I even went to Busch Stadium during a game after our wedding for pictures! It was phenomenal!
A9E82484-7616-4ED1-AE27-F8BF2B9052DE.jpeg

Rock on! Are you guys listening/watching a double header every day these days? I lived in Central Illinois for a long time. We went to several Cardinals games when my kiddo was little. It’s so nice to see Carpenter and Molina still playing with the team.

St.Louis Cardinals fan born and raised!! My husband and I even went to Busch Stadium during a game after our wedding for pictures! It was phenomenal! View attachment 3086

Rock on! Are you guys listening/watching a double header every day these days? I lived in Central Illinois for a long time. We went to several Cardinals games when my kiddo was little. It’s so nice to see Carpenter and Molina still playing with the team.
We keep up with them on twitter during the games. We were super ticked that they got Covid-wish they would have bubbled like hockey and basketball, but what are ya gonna do?

We keep up with them on twitter during the games. We were super ticked that they got Covid-wish they would have bubbled like hockey and basketball, but what are ya gonna do?
I’m hearing post-season is likely to be a bubble. So fingers crossed everyone gets there ok.

Back