• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Celebrate!!!! Spammer Brianlep has been banned!!!!

I just got on and of course came across another spam post.... but noticed under his name, it no longer says member, but "Banned"!!!!! Hopefully that is the end of him!

Beware!!! I just read a post under Medicare and 70 topic. The message was written by Isaccamisy. The post seemed like span--nothing to do with the topic. I immediately ignored him and reported the post. We have just started to see relief from spanners and hopefully if we report them immediately, they, too will be banned

Brenda, it's so good to "see" you. Missed you. Did you ever go to your appt in nj? I've been busy with family matters and was hoping to set up a meeting after or before your Dr's appt.
Hey there. :) I've had a crazy few weeks traveling for work and now catching back up. :)

Yes, I had my initial consultation, I go back for another on Dec 4th with all my follow up questions. :) I put down my deposit & am scheduled for Feb 4th. I'm both excited beyond belief and terrified! :) My weight has stabilized this past month and I'm at peace with the fact that I'll never be a size 8. I just want all this extra skin gone!!! I took a full-length pic in a new outfit before my conference. First time I've taken a full-body photo in years and years.

Hey there. :) I've had a crazy few weeks traveling for work and now catching back up. :)

Yes, I had my initial consultation, I go back for another on Dec 4th with all my follow up questions. :) I put down my deposit & am scheduled for Feb 4th. I'm both excited beyond belief and terrified! :) My weight has stabilized this past month and I'm at peace with the fact that I'll never be a size 8. I just want all this extra skin gone!!! I took a full-length pic in a new outfit before my conference. First time I've taken a full-body photo in years and years.

View attachment 2091
You look AMAZING!!!! Congrats on all of your hard work. From what I hear, you still have a bit ahead of you with this next surgery, but I know you will rock it!

View attachment 2091
Brenda you look fantastic, and you’ve kept your boobs too! Well done :)

View attachment 2091
Congratulations. You look awesome. Good luck with your surgery. I will be praying for you

View attachment 2091
WOW lady you look great. So after your skin removal. We need a selfie in that little black dress. You motivate me.

Back