• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Celebrating!!

AndreaK

I had my surgery on November 6th and I'm down 55 lbs. Yesterday I went through my clothes and filled 3 tall kitchen trash bags!! Giving them to a Women Veteran Homeless Shelter. I'll never need them again!! I'm so glad I had the surgery. I feel wonderful!!

:)

I had my surgery on November 6th and I'm down 55 lbs. Yesterday I went through my clothes and filled 3 tall kitchen trash bags!! Giving them to a Women Veteran Homeless Shelter. I'll never need them again!! I'm so glad I had the surgery. I feel wonderful!!

CONGRATULATIONS Andrea!!!! Feels so great to loose those pounds, doesn't it. WOW 55 lb. since Nov. 6th is AWESOME!!!

Cheyenne :)

Great Job. I've had to thin out my closet too. I even had to go buy 2 pairs of pants so I'll have enough things to wear to work. What a wonderful feeling.

I'm not buying to many new clothes. I know I will lost more. I have been finding some great shirts and blouses at Thrift Shops, that way I can get rid of them and not feel guilty about the money I spend.

Back