• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Coffee

canecorso81

im trying to narrow down why I am still feeling dizzy and light headed. I have been getting a iced latte from dunkin and only have about half of it. Could that be why im feeling this way. Ally blood work came back perfect so I don't know what is going on and im getting worried:(

im trying to narrow down why I am still feeling dizzy and light headed. I have been getting a iced latte from dunkin and only have about half of it. Could that be why im feeling this way. Ally blood work came back perfect so I don't know what is going on and im getting worried:(
I'm glad to hear that your bloodwork came back normal but that doesn't help getting to the bottom of this issue. Are you currently on any medications that are controlled release? Those would not be absorbing correctly anymore. Are you getting all your water in?

im trying to narrow down why I am still feeling dizzy and light headed.
according according to the University of Rochester:
Early dumping syndrome can occur because of the dense mass of food that gets dumped into your small intestine at an earlier stage of digestion. The intestines sense that this food mass is too concentrated, and release gut hormones. Your body reacts by shifting fluid circulating in your bloodstream to the inside of your intestine. As a result, your intestines become fuller and bloated. Diarrhea often occurs 30 to 60 minutes later. In addition, certain substances are released by your intestine that affect heart rate and often blood pressure, causing many of the symptoms of early dumping. This can lead to lightheadedness or even fainting.

Its all day though. I was thinking it was that as well but its all day. If im lying down it's ok but if im standing sometimes I have to lean on something. Sometimes I think it's all in my head. I have a call to a therapist for monthly appointments. Idk what is going on. I wish it was something in my blood work so I would have an answer but that isn't what happened

Back