• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

COTTAGE CHEESE ALFREDO-DELICIOUS!!

lisaward4

Ingredients:
1 container of cottage cheese (any brand, any style-i used lowfat)
a couple of cloves of garlic

directions:
chop up garlic in your food processor. then add your container of cottage cheese. blend until smooth.

i add grated parm and i cant believe its butterspray. i usually put it on top of steamed broccoli and add a protein like shrimp or chicken. blending the cottage cheese gives you the consistancy of a creamy alfredo but without the fat

hi diane. this is the butter spray i use.

Original Spray | I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (icantbelieveitsnotbutter.com)

you literally can use any size container of cottage cheese . just blend it smooth with garlic to taste. the butterspray i just put a few spritzes on my veggies or anything that you would normally use butter for. if you dont have it its not necessary.

i have made it like a sheetpan meal where i roasted chicken and broccoli. i then put it in containers for lunch by topping the chicken and broccoli with the alfredo and parmeasean cheese. i have done different roasted veggies and some thawed frozen cooked shrimp and added the alfredo. i have used the tyson blackened chicken or regular tyson cooked chicken strips. so quick easy and yummy!

Back