• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Dance class

I started going to dance class at my gym. I love the music. I can't follow the steps because I'm not that flexible. I try to get close to what other people are doing. I was completely confused the first time I went. The second time it was less confusing. I noticed I can move more and without pain. As long as I see improvement I'm going to keep going.

It is a lot of fun, but I can't say better would be the word for it. I started off getting 10% of the moves and I think I'm up to 20%. I bought a Zumba video to practice with. Today I made it thru the teaching steps part. That's fun too if you want to try it. I bought it Walmart. Tomorrow I'm going to try the dance where they don't slow it down. I modify a lot. The class at the gym is so much fun. Half the class can't do all the moves but we all try. There are a couple of 20 year olds in the front that make it look so beautiful. I love watching them.

It is a lot of fun, but I can't say better would be the word for it. I started off getting 10% of the moves and I think I'm up to 20%. I bought a Zumba video to practice with. Today I made it thru the teaching steps part. That's fun too if you want to try it. I bought it Walmart. Tomorrow I'm going to try the dance where they don't slow it down. I modify a lot. The class at the gym is so much fun. Half the class can't do all the moves but we all try. There are a couple of 20 year olds in the front that make it look so beautiful. I love watching them.
What an awesome way to get in exercise. I have to laugh thinking of myself doing it. I'm a big klutz. Wouldn't be a pretty sight. Glad you found a fun thing to do.

Back