• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Dec 11 is almost here

deena212

OMG I can't believe that surgery is only 2 days and a wake up away To excited, nervous and busy and feel like I am beside myself. lol

Feel like I have researched this as much as possible, bought enough protein shakes and I couldn't be more ready..... except knowing the time. That call will be at the last minute, ugh.

Just want to wish all those with upcoming surgery good luck, stay strong and a quick and easy recovery.
Will write more when I get home.

Yay Deena....

Make sure someone is able to update us on how well your doing....

Our toughts and prayers are being said and sent to you, your Surgeon, the medical team and your family....

((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

omg i can't believe that surgery is only 2 days and a wake up away to excited, nervous and busy and feel like i am beside myself. Lol

feel like i have researched this as much as possible, bought enough protein shakes and i couldn't be more ready..... Except knowing the time. That call will be at the last minute, ugh.

Just want to wish all those with upcoming surgery good luck, stay strong and a quick and easy recovery.
Will write more when i get home.

good luck!!!! :)

Good Morning to you. I hope that your surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery. Keep us posted on your post op progress.

Back