• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Dyer County & Surrounding Areas-NEW SUPPORT GROUP FORMING

klynnk79

Hello all, my name is Kerri and I am sevens years post op from RNY Gastric Bypass. We are starting a support group here in the Dyersburg area and anyone that is post op or getting very close to a surgery date. We are going to focus this group on sharing our successes, failures, good days, bad days and all of those days in between that may just help someone who can relate. If you are interested in attending feel free to contact me. We look forward to getting together twice a month and plan to meet on Tuesday evening at 6 pm. The location will be announced soon. You are welcome to bring your support person with you as they are just as important with your new life as you are.

Hello all, my name is Kerri and I am sevens years post op from RNY Gastric Bypass. We are starting a support group here in the Dyersburg area and anyone that is post op or getting very close to a surgery date. We are going to focus this group on sharing our successes, failures, good days, bad days and all of those days in between that may just help someone who can relate. If you are interested in attending feel free to contact me. We look forward to getting together twice a month and plan to meet on Tuesday evening at 6 pm. The location will be announced soon. You are welcome to bring your support person with you as they are just as important with your new life as you are.
Have you started meeting yet. I'm looking for a support group to attend Its on of my requirements before I can get a surgery date.

Back