• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Extra vitamins need a home

Yeledov

Hi! I hope this is appropriate and if it is not, please tell me and I’ll delete immediately.

I am not promoting or in the employment of Celebrate. I’m just a customer that accidentally ended up with something I don’t need.

I have an unopened bottle of Celebrate Multi-Complete 60 with iron, chewable Tropical flavor up for grabs, free to anyone who wants it! I’ll pay for shipping in the US!

I ordered these kind to try out (I’m pre-op) and thought I tolerated it fine. So I did a subscription. After the first month of taking them I finally noticed that 30 minutes after my vitamins, with my morning and evening medications, I would have pretty bad nausea for about an hour. It wasn’t the vitamins individually, but they apparently don’t play nice with my other medications. I stopped taking them but totally forgot to cancel the subscription in time. So now I have a full, sealed bottle and it seams such a waste to toss it and seeing if I can return it just seem to be a bother. So I thought I’d offer it up to this community. Just to clarify again, I don’t want any money for these and I’ll pay shipping in the US. (I can’t do international because I don’t know the laws about shipping something like this outside the US. I don’t think customs would approve.)

If you are interested, please message me for all the details! I’ll even tell you what medications I take that don’t interact well with these vitamins so you don’t get stuck in the same position I’m in.

Also, I got a big sample pack from Celebrate and it included a bunch of individually-sealed samples of calcium that I can’t take. (I actually have too much calcium in my blood for som mysterious reason.) I’d be more than happy to send those to anyone in the US as well. With or separately from the multivitamin.

I hope someone can use these!!
Have a great weekend!

Hi! I hope this is appropriate and if it is not, please tell me and I’ll delete immediately.

I am not promoting or in the employment of Celebrate. I’m just a customer that accidentally ended up with something I don’t need.

I have an unopened bottle of Celebrate Multi-Complete 60 with iron, chewable Tropical flavor up for grabs, free to anyone who wants it! I’ll pay for shipping in the US!

I ordered these kind to try out (I’m pre-op) and thought I tolerated it fine. So I did a subscription. After the first month of taking them I finally noticed that 30 minutes after my vitamins, with my morning and evening medications, I would have pretty bad nausea for about an hour. It wasn’t the vitamins individually, but they apparently don’t play nice with my other medications. I stopped taking them but totally forgot to cancel the subscription in time. So now I have a full, sealed bottle and it seams such a waste to toss it and seeing if I can return it just seem to be a bother. So I thought I’d offer it up to this community. Just to clarify again, I don’t want any money for these and I’ll pay shipping in the US. (I can’t do international because I don’t know the laws about shipping something like this outside the US. I don’t think customs would approve.)

If you are interested, please message me for all the details! I’ll even tell you what medications I take that don’t interact well with these vitamins so you don’t get stuck in the same position I’m in.

Also, I got a big sample pack from Celebrate and it included a bunch of individually-sealed samples of calcium that I can’t take. (I actually have too much calcium in my blood for som mysterious reason.) I’d be more than happy to send those to anyone in the US as well. With or separately from the multivitamin.

Back