• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

face wrinkles

Oh Ya - especially my neck
I am trying hyalaronic face cream - probably wont help that much
I have a lot of neck skin so far and am only just begining my journey - surgery was 9-28-20
I have lost a little over 30 pounds and have 100 more to lose
Overall I would rather be wrinkly and healthy

I am trying hyalaronic face cream - probably wont help that much
I was horrified when I began to lose weight in my face and wrinkles appeared, which I thought revealed my age.

Weirdly enough, though, the older I got, the less obvious the wrinkles became. I don't know why, but I am actively attacking them with hyaluronic acid, as Des mentioned.

Hyaluronic acid has been studied and demonstrated for its effects on skin and it has been found to work, scientifically.

It will at least diminish the severity of a line in skin. And it's worth a try.

Daylogic is the Rite Aid generic brand of the Oil of Olay product. It's incredibly cheap compared to Oil of Olay, but in my opinion Olay is for real.

I bought the Cosmedia brand on Amazon. And aside from the fact that these products hold wrinkles at bay, it's just a really conscious action I do to promote self-esteem. I'm doing something good for myself that has nothing to do with food.

Y'all are freaking me out. I'm going to be bald and wrinkly now?

This picture is from 2019. The guy who cut my hair just before the picture was taken just butchered it so it is extremely short. I was coloring it red at that time and I wanted to get as much of that color chopped away so that I could go back to brown or choose a different red next time. But please look at the wrinkles on my face and look at my hair. My hair is perfectly fine even though it is butchered in this picture. But it's not thin and bald. And my wrinkles work with my face. I don't even think that what you see in my face is the best case scenario.

The younger you are when you have surgery and drop all those tons of weight the better results you'll see. You will have wrinkles but your skin will still be young enough to be respond to face massage and and those fine chemicals and hyaluronic acid.

The only makeup I wear is lipstick, mascara and eyebrow pencil. I don't use foundation and eyeshadow just looks weird on me no matter what color I pick.

Last edited:
Back