• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

fat-shaming

Can you believe anyone, in our tumultuous world, would take the time to tear anyone down, when there are so many other problems they could speak out about?

Let me just say, wherever you are on your jouney through life, you are there. Period. So maybe you're chubby, skinny, obese. That's where you are. Accept it. Own it. Change what you can, when you can, if you want to.

Valerie has had an amazing life and we've watched it on tv. I love her cooking show and especially how she shared with viewers as if we were friends.

With injustices running rampant, I can't figure out why anyone would take precious energy to tear someone else down.

You are perfect wherever you are physically. You are accepted. You are inspiring. Don't let anyone make you cry.

Do one thing today for someone, in the name of a public figure who's being attacked by cowards. Your image of yourself is the only one that matters.

So give yourself a big hug and say,

I LOVE YOU!!!

I don't think these trolls realize that they are only showing a lack of self respect and a level of misery that is truly pitiful. A person who makes the time to point out perceived flaws in others is only looking for a way to not only feel better about themselves but to seem interesting. For many it is easier to make others seem like failures, rather than do anything to improve themselves. And that shows not only a lack of character, but a lack of strength. No one should take the unsolicited opinions of someone else to heart.

I have a powerful way of dealing with people who are like this but it only works face to face, and most of them are too cowardly to say it straight to your face. But if they do, try my shutdown technique. Just say nothing and stare right into their eyes. They can't take it. They have to look away and even leave. Stand strong. You have made a decision and changed your life and they haven't. And believe me, they're jealous of you. Don't dance with them. They are not worth it.

I have a powerful way of dealing with people who are like this but it only works face to face, and most of them are too cowardly to say it straight to your face. But if they do, try my shutdown technique. Just say nothing and stare right into their eyes. They can't take it. They have to look away and even leave. Stand strong. You have made a decision and changed your life and they haven't. And believe me, they're jealous of you. Don't dance with them. They are not worth it.

Can you believe anyone, in our tumultuous world, would take the time to tear anyone down, when there are so many other problems they could speak out about?

Let me just say, wherever you are on your jouney through life, you are there. Period. So maybe you're chubby, skinny, obese. That's where you are. Accept it. Own it. Change what you can, when you can, if you want to.

Valerie has had an amazing life and we've watched it on tv. I love her cooking show and especially how she shared with viewers as if we were friends.

With injustices running rampant, I can't figure out why anyone would take precious energy to tear someone else down.

You are perfect wherever you are physically. You are accepted. You are inspiring. Don't let anyone make you cry.

Do one thing today for someone, in the name of a public figure who's being attacked by cowards. Your image of yourself is the only one that matters.

So give yourself a big hug and say,

I LOVE YOU!!!

Hello:
Being a Celebrity must add special trolls. Especially when something like troubles in relationship. I can understand how that could be depressing! Moving forward took years of heartache. Until I decided to be open to addressing my imperfections. Dealing and owning what’s acceptable! Trust in my Spirituality has helped. A New Relationship is Blooming! At last!

Back