• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Finally a Date

Congrats on your date! I agree with everyone. Journal if it's your thing. I didn't do anything to keep track of my journey, beside weigh and I wish I would have. My 50th B-day party was the day before I started my pre-op diet. So, I did keep the bathing suit I wore and took photos in my new bathing suit (inside of the old one) for a memento.
I love that idea! Thank you!

Back when I was young I joined the navy. My first day of boot camp was on April 1. It was a lifetime ago but a memory I treasure. May your april 1 have as much treasure for you as mine did. The navy taught me electronics and computers way before they became common.
What a great way to remember! I'm hoping Covid doesn't push it back. Im sure it will be a day I treasure
Back when I was young I joined the navy. My first day of boot camp was on April 1. It was a lifetime ago but a memory I treasure. May your april 1 have as much treasure for you as mine did. The navy taught me electronics and computers way before they became common.
I will treasure it just the same! I'm hoping it doesn't get postponed with covid. Thank you for such a kind comment

WOOHOO. Congrats! I don't have too much advice. I am at the end of my pre surgery road. Just waiting on my pre surgical appointment to get my surgery date. All I know, is learn learn and learn. Listen to everyone's opinion but take it with a grain of salt. Everyone is different, every handles things differently, and things change from state to state and surgeon to surgeon. But it is all the same in the end, we all have the same goal. So learn, make mistakes but get up and correct them and learn from them! BEST OF LUCK!!!
Thank you so much and BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!

Congrats on your date! I agree with everyone. Journal if it's your thing. I didn't do anything to keep track of my journey, beside weigh and I wish I would have. My 50th B-day party was the day before I started my pre-op diet. So, I did keep the bathing suit I wore and took photos in my new bathing suit (inside of the old one) for a memento.
Thats an excellent idea! I'm going to try to take pics and measurements every month and journal my ups and downs

Back