• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Finally got a date!!

Merri B

Hi,
I have been searching various sites for support and this site looks to be pretty active and I see some real support going on so I am trying it out. Today, I got my date, my surgery is November 28, 2022. Things are becoming real now, so I am a little nervous but excited. I hope to make so new friends on here to share this journey with and hear your advice, success stories, tips to be successful.

Hi,
I have been searching various sites for support and this site looks to be pretty active and I see some real support going on so I am trying it out. Today, I got my date, my surgery is November 28, 2022. Things are becoming real now, so I am a little nervous but excited. I hope to make so new friends on here to share this journey with and hear your advice, success stories, tips to be successful.
Welcome to the group, and congrats on getting your surgery date. Which surgery are you having? Please stay in touch, and read some of the archives to get tips, etc.

Back