• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

FINALLY - plastics!!

eladams2015

Y'all... FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!! I did not think that this was even going to come to fruition, BUT... I am getting my plastic surgery done on Dec 1st!! All of the "stuff" goin on for my hubby has put him into a "seize the day" mentality, and he went from wavering on my having the surgery (like at all, ever) to the point that I have paid deposits, booked my flight to Mexico and the recovery spa. The only thing that really makes me SO nervous is that I will be going alone for surgery. That part is hard... but... I am really hopeful that my body will finally match the work and how I wanted to look. I am getting a LOT done - the whole shebang (everything but a thigh lift basically). Once and done.

I am back!! I did not have great internet access in Mexico, and then have been trying to catch up on work since returning. I am just over three weeks post op and healing beautifully! My experience with the surgeon, hospital and recovery home were wonderful. I would recommend them to anyone!! Traveling at just a week out was a bit challenging, and I could not have done it without the wheelchair service from airline. I had a LOT done at one time. 360 tummy tuck/body lift with muscle repair, upper torsoplasty, extended arm lift, breast lift and fat grafting/BBL. The BBL was a "freebie" from the surgeon, and not really intended to "kardashian it up", but just to smooth the skin where there would have been some odd wrinkling on my bum from the 360 lift. I cannot tell you how happy I am with my results so far, and I am still swollen, so I cannot even imagine how much better it will be once that is completely gone.

I am back!! I did not have great internet access in Mexico, and then have been trying to catch up on work since returning. I am just over three weeks post op and healing beautifully! My experience with the surgeon, hospital and recovery home were wonderful. I would recommend them to anyone!! Traveling at just a week out was a bit challenging, and I could not have done it without the wheelchair service from airline. I had a LOT done at one time. 360 tummy tuck/body lift with muscle repair, upper torsoplasty, extended arm lift, breast lift and fat grafting/BBL. The BBL was a "freebie" from the surgeon, and not really intended to "kardashian it up", but just to smooth the skin where there would have been some odd wrinkling on my bum from the 360 lift. I cannot tell you how happy I am with my results so far, and I am still swollen, so I cannot even imagine how much better it will be once that is completely gone.
Who was the doctor and
facility you used

I am a long way out before I think of plastics. I have 10,000 in bank cd’s for when the time comes. I am curious about scarring with the work you had done. When I had my breast reduction the scars were all over the place. I had one that got infected. I had to pack it with wet gauze to draw out the infection. I am guessing the scars have faded by now but that will be important if I have anything more done.

I am a long way out before I think of plastics. I have 10,000 in bank cd’s for when the time comes. I am curious about scarring with the work you had done. When I had my breast reduction the scars were all over the place. I had one that got infected. I had to pack it with wet gauze to draw out the infection. I am guessing the scars have faded by now but that will be important if I have anything more done.
I will say that my mom had a breast reduction and because it was covered by insurance and not considered cosmetic the dr hacked her up pretty badly. She has scars everywhere too. I think that's one of the big differences with plastics - they do it to make you look good and it IS cosmetic so they are artists at making the scars go away.

Back