• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

First time here.

Kdrivera

Hello everyone! I am new to the group and very happy to have joined. My surgery is upcoming on the 9th and I realize that I am going to need as much support that I can get. Even before my surgery the journey has been rough, and I know that it will be rough even after. But support and strength mentally is what will keep me strong. I look forward to seeing most everyone's stories. And any random advice any one has for me am very willing to hear. :D

Hello everyone! I am new to the group and very happy to have joined. My surgery is upcoming on the 9th and I realize that I am going to need as much support that I can get. Even before my surgery the journey has been rough, and I know that it will be rough even after. But support and strength mentally is what will keep me strong. I look forward to seeing most everyone's stories. And any random advice any one has for me am very willing to hear. :D

You will do fine.

Welcome.

Post here often.

We are here to support each other.

It won't be as rough as you think either. It is also good to have supporters like members of your family. I hope you do.

Be sure to join a local bariatric support group and attend their meetings. Speak up. Ask for help. Listen to all the good positive feedback.

Ralph

WELCOME to the forum!!! Good Luck on your upcoming surgery! My only advice at this point in time is to just relax and put your faith in your sugeon and be sure to follow the rules on diet and vitamins and calcium supplements. Read over this website and many of the questions you might have will be answered.

Good Luck!!!

Wecome from one newbie to another. I'll be thinking of you today, I'm sure all is going well with your surgery. Follow your Dr's guidelines and you'll do great. Oh if he didn't order any, gas x strips really help with the post op gas discomfort. Better days ahead.

Back