• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Fitness

Bill S.

So today was my first day at Fitness 19 its called a pretty big gym I got a personal trainer ( she’s cute ) and boy did I get a workout.I’m such a clutz though I fell once and cut my arm stepping it on and off a box . I bumped my head twice n the machines and thought I was going to die when I got home I was out of breath for like an hour and a half and every time I got up from sitting down I got light headed and dizzy I m thinking maybe I was dehydrated don’t know . I texted my trainer and explained all about bariactric surgery and told her a little about it when I was there. So I think next time will be a little lighter but I’m not giving up!

Yeah I was pretty hesitant to join and glad I did but man my legs are sore Friday m the cardio n the bike I was n that thing for 30 mins. I think that’s the part that wore me out the most. Been probably 30 plus years since any kind of exercise

It took a lot out of me believe me 4 hours later and ‘m still a little short of breath and still kinda disoriented when I get up from sitting. Hope I’m just dehydrated because of haven’t felt like this since the day I had to go back in the hospital for dehydration. Gonna take a break and go to the movies for a couple of days then go back Thursday and I’ll see what happens. And yeah my trainer does motivate me even though I’m married and I probably wouldn’t have a chance with her. Wouldn’t cheat on my wife anyway. Well maybe Scarlett Joahanson ! Yeah that would never happen. Oh yeah almost threw up before I got in my car I’m sure it was the half hour on the bike

It took a lot out of me believe me 4 hours later and ‘m still a little short of breath and still kinda disoriented when I get up from sitting. Hope I’m just dehydrated because of haven’t felt like this since the day I had to go back in the hospital for dehydration. Gonna take a break and go to the movies for a couple of days then go back Thursday and I’ll see what happens. And yeah my trainer does motivate me even though I’m married and I probably wouldn’t have a chance with her. Wouldn’t cheat on my wife anyway. Well maybe Scarlett Joahanson ! Yeah that would never happen. Oh yeah almost threw up before I got in my car I’m sure it was the half hour on the bike
I'm sure it's dehydration you're feeling. And as for Scarlett, I think your wife would have to understand, hahaha... ;)

Back