• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Food question...

Thank you. A family member had VSG surgery a few years ago and she did HORRIBLE. she gained her weight back plus some. I refuse to ask her for any advice. I’ve been following my diet/doctor/nutritionist guidelines to the T. I worked too had to get where i am. With that being said I’m 1 month/2 weeks post. I’ll wait
It's smart of you not to seek advice from someone who had a bad experience. I'm sure most advice will be laced with negativity. Not to mention, your doctor and nutritionist are the only ones who should really be offering advice.

So I’m quite the picky eater. I’m 3 weeks post sleeve surgery. I have been on puréed/soft foods for a week. The only things I can really eat without getting grossed out are finely ground beef, eggs, and turkey w/ a small slice of cheese. I’m dying for a cracker like a saltine or ritz to eat with turkey! Anyway my question is, I’m already tired of eating the same 4 things...can I eat like just a string cheese and no meat? Will that affect me negatively? Thanks in advance.

So I’m quite the picky eater. I’m 3 weeks post sleeve surgery. I have been on puréed/soft foods for a week. The only things I can really eat without getting grossed out are finely ground beef, eggs, and turkey w/ a small slice of cheese. I’m dying for a cracker like a saltine or ritz to eat with turkey! Anyway my question is, I’m already tired of eating the same 4 things...can I eat like just a string cheese and no meat? Will that affect me negatively? Thanks in advance.
I know it's possible to temp fate stick to food listed during each phase very important
Your like a new born baby at this point It will payoff in the end This the most difficult phase But this will past Remember these measure are put place for a safe recovery good luck thru this You got this im rooting for you

Back