• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Gastric Sleeve surgery in 2 weeks, Dec. 23

SandyS

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to find this site because where I'm having my surgery is about 30-40 minutes away and there is no support group closer to where I live. So I had been trying to find an online support group! Glad I found ya'll!! So, I have my pre-op visit with my doctor this coming Tuesday on Dec. 16th and just from all the research I've done and everyones video blog I've read, I'm sure I'll be on some kind of diet. My surgery is scheduled for Dec. 23rd. Christmas will be very different for me this year but I'm totally excited for it!!

I'd love to hear from ya'll!!!

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to find this site because where I'm having my surgery is about 30-40 minutes away and there is no support group closer to where I live. So I had been trying to find an online support group! Glad I found ya'll!! So, I have my pre-op visit with my doctor this coming Tuesday on Dec. 16th and just from all the research I've done and everyones video blog I've read, I'm sure I'll be on some kind of diet. My surgery is scheduled for Dec. 23rd. Christmas will be very different for me this year but I'm totally excited for it!!

Hi Sandy! WELCOME to the Forum!!!

It's an exciting time getting ready for surgery, isn't it! :) 10 more days and you will be on the other side with us.. Life will never be the same! I have great memories of my surgery and transformation from a sickly very obese person to a healthier more normal weight person. Life is AWESOME!

When I had my surgery, I also lived far from my support group and also my family so this forum was a lifeline for me! There are so many knowledgeable people here. If you go back and read older posts you can learn a lot.

Good luck on your journey! Wishing you much success!

Cheyenne :cool:

Sandy, how are you doing??

Cheyenne

Back