• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Got the Date!!

Hello time 4 me,
I am on the count too. My surgery is a day after yours. We are excited for a reason. We are choosing to make our lives change for the better and that is exciting. Have you shopped for everything you need for after the surgery? I have had fun with that getting everything in line. It seems to make the time go fast. Pretty soon we will be packing our bags and off we go. We will be fine! Have faith! People before us have gone and they are doing better and losing the weight they dreamed of loosing after so much time and effort! Keep coming to the site and getting reassurance and peoples advice. Time will fly! Good luck with your surgery and a great recovery and weight loss. Michele

Good Morning me2012-Thanks so much for the words of encouragement. Happy to see you have your date! I have been shopping for all the things I need, researching products is like a full time job and again I have received great ideas from the support system I have found here.

You are absolutely right....we will soon be success stories!!! You will be in my thoughts and prayers, I will look for your updates after surgery, take care. :D

Back