• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Great App

Sorry to hear about your bad knee hopefully you will have a speedy recovery and enjoy the App
Do you have a date yet?
Yes! I will have surgery on 14 October at 3:15! I'm in the middle of a two week protein diet and it hasn't really been that bad--not hungry, just hungry for things that are not shakes! Like I'd kill for a hamburger, just hamburger...well maybe a little cheese on it. ;)

I've probably lost about 7 lbs so far on it, and I had to ask myself...do my knees still hurt? Am I imagining that only 7 lbs would make that much difference?! So I'm totally excited about how more weight loss will feel! :D

Just an FYI I have found a great App and wanted to pass it along. It’s called All Trails
It’s fantastic you put in a destination like state and or city and it shows you all the walking and or hiking trails and their paths etc it’s fantastic.
All Trails is great! We use it to find trails that we want to hike and I think there's even a GPS function you can use to help you stay on the trail. There's nothing like getting outside to get some exercise and improve your mood and mindset.

Back