• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Great day

ROXANNE

The sun is shinning in ga..i am very positive today.chating is nice.lots of help yesterday thanks to all.did my exercise back on plan it feels good.roxanne in ga.

Good for you. And the sun is shiny or was in Ohio too. I opened the curtains an enjoyed it while I was cleaning house. Makes me dream of Spring not to long away. You keep on smiling and moving.:)

hi everybody , we had a pretty sunny day here in Illinois. the air got cooler as the day went on, but like others I am looking forward to spring, flowers sunshine and finally being able to move around more and look forward to planting a garden and flowers. Life is good
donn

hi Roxanne glad to hear things are going well for you. sunshine does wonders for the "soul too" I am like you I like this room there's always an encouraging word and others whom are facing or have already went through what we are faced with. hope you have another sunny day tomorrow.
donna

Another great day

Up since 5 this morning, had to work .took my protein drinks. And made it .i didn't weigh yea that was good for me.i started the 5 day pouch sunday today was the 3 day i am going to weigh in the morning.since i have allready lost 2 lbs this week.i am so happy because it has been 3 months since i lost any weight.i don't think i have mentioned i have stopped 2 blood pressure pills and meds for a hyadel hernia.life is good thanks roxanne

Texas

Yesterday (1/29/13) it was 90 and today it is 60. We have both summer and winter together in the same 24 hours. Love all the changes nothing gets boring.

Hi Illinois been there a time or two. Ohio is having very strange weather also. Its raining right now but to warm for Jan. I think it said 60 tomorrow but, that could have changed. I love to grow things also. Its kinda cool because my 2 grand kids age 2 & 4 helped. It did not do to well but this year I will get some miracle grow. lol. Spring just the word brings a smile to this face I tell you that. Feel like a caged animal with out regular sun and air. Enjoy that sun send some my way.
Hugs,
Angie :)

Texas I have a friend who moved there, you guys had a drought almost last summer didn't you? And they say there is no Global warming :)
Hugs,
Angie

Is it me or is it just how it is? I never use to wake up so early, I am up and once my eyes open doing my thing. Which is taking my 2 remaining pills. I was on 35 once before. I drink enough to get them down, wait about 25 minutes and drink some more shake. Then comes vitamins and what do I want to eat? Normally nothing but make myself eat something. I had my daughter take my blood pressure because I was sure it was wrong, it was normal and pulse rate normal. Made her do it 2 times lol. All I lost bye bye illnesses no more shots I feel pretty good. I am bored senseless need to get a job, I worked last 2 summers for the park it was so fun. But, they cut back to save money so I bet I will have to get a real job lol. Your doing great Roxanne. Feels good doesn't it?

Back