• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Had my surgery on 6/24/2015

Nisey

Hi I'm baaaaaack,lol. Sorry I've been away so long. I was healing from my surgery and just trying to rap my head around what happened to me and thinking to myself, what did I do? Sometimes I think that because I still have cravings for things I would like to eat and know I can't have anymore. I keep telling myself. I'm gonna look and feel so much better when this weight comes off. I have arthritis in my knees, severe arthritis. It hurts so bad to walk. I'm doing everything I can to not use my wheelchair in the house. I've lost 19 lbs since my surgery. Today is July 20, 2015. Anyway, I'm feeling really good now since my surgery, I'm on the Stage 3 diet plan right now introducing new foods each day. It's going well. I'm excited because I'm below 300 lbs now, yippee!!!

Hi I'm baaaaaack,lol. Sorry I've been away so long. I was healing from my surgery and just trying to rap my head around what happened to me and thinking to myself, what did I do? Sometimes I think that because I still have cravings for things I would like to eat and know I can't have anymore. I keep telling myself. I'm gonna look and feel so much better when this weight comes off. I have arthritis in my knees, severe arthritis. It hurts so bad to walk. I'm doing everything I can to not use my wheelchair in the house. I've lost 19 lbs since my surgery. Today is July 20, 2015. Anyway, I'm feeling really good now since my surgery, I'm on the Stage 3 diet plan right now introducing new foods each day. It's going well. I'm excited because I'm below 300 lbs now, yippee!!!

Hi Nisey! CONGRATULATIONS on getting your weight to 298! Makes you feel awesome doesn't it! :eek: You are on your way!!!

Cheyenne :cool:

So happy for you Nisey!! I am trying my hardest to focus on me. Most of it is what the heck did I do and did I do the right thing?? So many emotions!!

Hi Smiles! Try not to focus on if you made the right decision. What's done is done and you have the Bypass. Dive right in and make the most of this opportunity. You won't regret it.

Cheyenne

Back