• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hair Loss

DrewC

Hi all! I am new to this site but definitely not new will to post op struggles! One of my biggest complaints was hair loss and a friend of my in Europe recommended Pilopeptan Hair Strengthening System. I found it here in the US and took Pilopeptan Intensive for 15 days and been taking the pills for 4 months. I showed it to my doctor before and he said it was fine to take since it was based in amino acids. I had to share this with the group because I am happy with the results. The website is GenoveUSA.com.

Thanks for this info, I am very worried about that because I am doing this for my health, but hair loss is terrifying, I can't wear head scarves or hats at my work so it will be very hard to be confident at work if I am near balding :oops: I have been taking another system of pills in preparation to encourage new hair growth before I get to the hair loss stage, thinking if I have more to lose I won't suffer as badly, but my vanity is on high alert!

Congratulations on your journey! I’m sure you will do great and be happier in the long run. Don’t sweat it, really. Take it one day at a time and tackle each item as they present. There are a lot of options out there and if you’re as vain as me, I was worried about hair loss and this line helped!

Back