• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hanging in there!

Congrats on losing 135 lbs! I'm not a fan of working out either. Walking is my best bet but now it's so cold! I would normally go to a store or mall and walk there but with Covid that is not happening. But I'm going to try to come up with something to take it's place. Putting together a new plan for myself for 2021.

How's it going now? I'd love to get an update.
Hi! To be exact it's been 4.5 years. With the help of Bariatric Surgery I've been able to plateau in this weight range: 219-235. My pre-surgery weight was 365 and now my eating behavior/attitude has taken a 360 degree turn. I now feel confident and more health conscious when selecting foods & quantities. My Sleeve is my guide.

Hi! To be exact it's been 4.5 years. With the help of Bariatric Surgery I've been able to plateau in this weight range: 219-235. My pre-surgery weight was 365 and now my eating behavior/attitude has taken a 360 degree turn. I now feel confident and more health conscious when selecting foods & quantities. My Sleeve is my guide.
I believe that mindset is everything, so you've got that on your side. Pulling for you, I know you can do this! Have you ever watched the YouTube videos My Level 10 Life? I find them so helpful. Erin has lost 150 lbs after VSG but she talks about working on the inside all the time and has given me a lot of inspiration.

Back