• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Happy 45th Birthday to me w/ 95 pounds

The BLJ

Today I woke up 95 pounds lighter then I was on 8/3/2019 my highest weight ever. I also turned 45 today. As I reflect on the 9 months of this weightloss journey. I can actually smile. My vsg was on 2/13/2020. I have never regretted it. I woke up truly happy because I was proud of myself. For putting me first. Not because I was at fabulous resort in the Caribbean (that where I was last birthday 2019). The warrior's journey continues but she is a little lighter and happier

Today I woke up 95 pounds lighter then I was on 8/3/2019 my highest weight ever. I also turned 45 today. As I reflect on the 9 months of this weightloss journey. I can actually smile. My vsg was on 2/13/2020. I have never regretted it. I woke up truly happy because I was proud of myself. For putting me first. Not because I was at fabulous resort in the Caribbean (that where I was last birthday 2019). The warrior's journey continues but she is a little lighter and happier
Wow, amazing!!! Happy birthday and great work!!! You should be so proud, I'm glad you're feeling it! Welcome to 45, I'm here too. ;)

Today I woke up 95 pounds lighter then I was on 8/3/2019 my highest weight ever. I also turned 45 today. As I reflect on the 9 months of this weightloss journey. I can actually smile. My vsg was on 2/13/2020. I have never regretted it. I woke up truly happy because I was proud of myself.
First of all, Happy, happy birthday to a new you!! 95 lbs lighter than your last birthday---Fantastic, and not even 4 months past your surgery. You have an amazing attitude, Keep up your good work and enjoy your Caribbean holiday!

Back