• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Happy i got weighed

renie

last week i posted that i didnt want to get weighed at my pcp , i only like gett ing weighed at my weight loss center , buttttt . i was weighed at my pcp's today and i lost 8lbs since my last visit with him last month , not a great deal of weight but im losing .:) he also informed me that i have a vitaminB-12 deficiency , so i have to go once a week for a B-12 shot
ok just keeping everyone informed
much love
Renie :)

Renie yeah happy for you every pound loss is a victory keep up the good work so happy for you, for all of us tread the scales but there will come a day they claim that scales will become our "friend" and so will the mirror too. One day one pound at a time. Thanks for comming back and sharing your good news. Donna

Well I have and appt on the 12th but doubt I will be weighed. On the 28 I will be with my doctor. That means I have 24 days to exercise a little harder. Glad you lost but I just do not want to know yet. lol Become obessed with the scales. But 8 pounds is nothing to take lightly its good. Keep it up.
Hugs,
Angie

thank you for very nice , positive reply it made see things in a more positive way

thank you again
much love Renie

Back