• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Having Fun with New Tool - Fitbit Ultra

Okay I bought this new pedometer (Fitbit Ultra) one - two years ago. Saw it on the Doctors show and had to get it. Well, I got it out a week or so ago. Yes, it was still
brand new in the package. I hooked it in to my computer and downloaded software. It was so simple and I have had so much fun with it. It not only measures the steps I take
this thing measures calories burned, stairs climbed, sleep measured along with awake times during sleeping. I tell you it is great. I was showing my husband it and now
he has one. I ordered it for him as a sweetest day present. Now when can compare and even compete with each other. You can also sync it to MyFitnessPal.com. It is a little pricey, but any tool that will keep my on my plan with fun along the way is worth it.

Hi this sounds like you've made a great investment and i think it's so sweet that you got your hubby one and that it's helping both of you. I am gonna check out about getting one. Thanks for sharing . Keep up the good work you're gonna be a success.

Back