• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hello from CA

Goldrush Granny

Hi, I am new to this forum but have been a part of an online support system on another site in the past. I found it to be more of a "look at my newest almost naked pics" than a helpful support system so left. I had a gastric sleeve 4 years ago and in the last 2 years have started gaining weight again . I am up about 24lbs and want to get that off! I do not want to have to start that battle again. I also have a rare liver disease and because of that I may need a transplant in the future and need to be as healthy as possible in order to both obtain the surgery and be in good weight to recover from it. Thank you all for letting me join this group.

Hello Goldrush Granny, and welcome to our forum! I am so sorry to hear about your recent weight gain and the possibility of having to get a liver transplant. I believe our forum members will be able to provide great advice and words of encouragement to you during this difficult time. And I assure you, there will be no posting of "almost naked pics" ;) Thanks again for joining!

Back