• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hello from Michigan im new

XxStephY2017xX

hello i am new to this forum and i an having the gastric bypass done on 4.24.2017 i was hoping to find people who are close to my date or around that is also looking for support it has been a long process for me to get this far i am now starting today my 8 day before surgery diet so far it is a little stressful but i will tough it out :)

Hello! I just had my bypass on April 10th. It went really well for me. I've been out to the grocery store yesterday and today (3rd & 4th day post-op). I have to go slow and rest when I'm done, but it feels great to be somewhat back to normal. The only hard part for me is trying to get all my fluids in per day and doing it slowly. I don't have any physical hunger, but there's some head hunger. This is especially true when my family eats something good around me. I'm excited to start eating some regular food soon. Good luck on your journey!

hello i am new to this forum and i an having the gastric bypass done on 4.24.2017 i was hoping to find people who are close to my date or around that is also looking for support it has been a long process for me to get this far i am now starting today my 8 day before surgery diet so far it is a little stressful but i will tough it out :)
Welcome to the group, it has been a long road for a lot of us, but you can do it, people think this is the easy way out, but it is not, just stick to the program and you will be fine, good luck, not that you will need it

Hello! I just had my bypass on April 10th. It went really well for me. I've been out to the grocery store yesterday and today (3rd & 4th day post-op). I have to go slow and rest when I'm done, but it feels great to be somewhat back to normal. The only hard part for me is trying to get all my fluids in per day and doing it slowly. I don't have any physical hunger, but there's some head hunger. This is especially true when my family eats something good around me. I'm excited to start eating some regular food soon. Good luck on your journey!

that is good to know i hope mine goes just as good cause i hate being stuck at home lol

Back