• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hello from Washington state.

MsTiffrny

Hi folks,

I just searched for support groups in my area and I ended up seeing this website at the very top of my search results. So, here I am! Here's to hoping to find some awesome people who may be able to keep me accountable, because I sure do need it. Gastric bypass on 9/18/17, highest was 294, current is 218... But I constantly feel like I'm slipping lately. I need a swift kick in the butt to keep me on track here and again lol.

Anywho, it's a pleasure to be here. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Hey there MsTiffrny. I am in Seatac, but work in Redmond. Which makes means I'm not that far away from you! I had my sleeve surgery a little over a week ago and though I am doing ok right now, I could also use someone to check in with. As I am sure in the future it will be a struggle.

Hi folks,

I just searched for support groups in my area and I ended up seeing this website at the very top of my search results. So, here I am! Here's to hoping to find some awesome people who may be able to keep me accountable, because I sure do need it. Gastric bypass on 9/18/17, highest was 294, current is 218... But I constantly feel like I'm slipping lately. I need a swift kick in the butt to keep me on track here and again lol.

Welcome, you won't be sorry you found us, we work together with no judgement, and help each other, glad to have you

Hey there MsTiffrny. I am in Seatac, but work in Redmond. Which makes means I'm not that far away from you! I had my sleeve surgery a little over a week ago and though I am doing ok right now, I could also use someone to check in with. As I am sure in the future it will be a struggle.
Xombina, how you been? Hope you're not wanting to join me in singing the blues. I can't hold a tune but I feel like I want to eat too much these days. So how are you?

Xombina, how you been? Hope you're not wanting to join me in singing the blues. I can't hold a tune but I feel like I want to eat too much these days. So how are you?

Doing pretty good. In my second week of clears post op... its starting to drag a bit. I am pretty sure I don't want to eat any more jello.. ever. Only a few more days and i move to stage two.

Doing pretty good. In my second week of clears post op... its starting to drag a bit. I am pretty sure I don't want to eat any more jello.. ever. Only a few more days and i move to stage two.
Woot woot! Great job enduring the jello. I happened to like it, ha! Those few more days will zoom by. Then you will be trying new stuff so I'm hopin that stage 2 goes smoothly.

Hi folks,

I have not heard back from you... Hope all is well and you found some local support. If not, feel free to let me know. :)

Hi folks,

Welcome! You got support here. I am newly post-op sleeve one week. Things have been good. Just remember how much work and pain you have gone through to get where you are now. We are all human, we make mistakes! Guilt just makes you slip more. When you feel like slipping, just remind yourself that it isn't going to taste as good as you think it will anyway. Here anytime!

Hi folks,

Welcome
Congrats on the weight loss that's great. Knowing from experiences its hard to stay on track 100 percent of the time. I just have to tell my self hey I need to get back on track and do what I need to do to make sure I get healthy for myself. I will also talk to my mom or grandma and find the support I need from them. Hang in there you will do fine just tell yourself I can do this I can get healthy I can succeed and you will do fine.

Back