• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hello

Justme+5

Hi everybody my name is Alisha I am 36 I just had Gastric Bypass on May 10th I had the sleeve in 2017 but after my hysterectomy and covid I had weight gain I am now so passionate and ready to change my life I can taste it I'm currently on the full liquids stage after surgery and I am looking for friends to talk weight-loss exercise food really just looking for people I can relate with and shrink with so if your interested please leave me a message ;)

Hi everybody my name is Alisha I am 36 I just had Gastric Bypass on May 10th I had the sleeve in 2017 but after my hysterectomy and covid I had weight gain I am now so passionate and ready to change my life I can taste it I'm currently on the full liquids stage after surgery and I am looking for friends to talk weight-loss exercise food really just looking for people I can relate with and shrink with so if your interested please leave me a message ;)
Hello!
I just had VSG on 15 May. I am new, still nervous, in early recovery, and looking forward to learning about this whole new world.

I had gastric bypass on February 17th 2023 and I'm new to this process as well. If you have any questions or things to share I would appreciate it

Back