• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hello

MLE

I had gastric sleeve on 12/29/14. I am still out of work and still in the soft (mush) foods. I do attend support groups in person about 1x per week through the hospital. But decided today to join an online forum. I know my dr and office is there for any questions but thought this may be a good place for 'realistic' guidance and that I may be able to offer the same to others.

I had gastric sleeve on 12/29/14. I am still out of work and still in the soft (mush) foods. I do attend support groups in person about 1x per week through the hospital. But decided today to join an online forum. I know my dr and office is there for any questions but thought this may be a good place for 'realistic' guidance and that I may be able to offer the same to others.

Hi, WELCOME to the Forum!!!!

So glad you joined our group. :)

CONGRATULATIONS on your decision to have surgery and changing your life to a healthier you. Looks like you are losing weight nicely. Keep up the great work.

Cheyenne:cool:

I remember those days! You can do this and we are here to support you. If you have any questions, you'll find the members of the forum have "been there--done that" and have the answers.
Suzanne

Hello,

Yes we are all here to support you.

Having a forum with other people who have experienced what you are going through is invaluable.

Best wishes,

Ralph

Back