• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

HELP excruciating pain

need help advice went to er today been in excruciating pain for three days now pain is in my left shoulder back rib area cant really get comfortable I was told by surgeons office this is normal and is due to gas pain I having been passing some gas er game me some pain meds took a ct to make sure wasn't a lung blood clot and sent me home I am moving as much as I possibly can but been on the weaker side today can not get comfortable now matter how hard I try has anyone else experienced this as well and how long will this last and what should I do.however on a good note no nausea or vomiting and can keep all liquids down

@Nicelady and @AnnieLuv after some needed sleep some gasx and heating pad I have to say my gas pain is somewhat better than the days priorso thank you both for the advice and suggestions I only hope this doesn't last too much longer still somewhat sore and still feel some gas apin but its definitely not as bad
I hope you're still feeling better and all that air is out of your body soon!

Back