• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Nicole88

Hey everyone!

Thank you for taking a min to read my post :)
I’ve come to this site hoping to find and make some new WLS friends! I think it’s really important to find people to share this journey with who can totally relate to the things you’re going through, or will go through having had weight loss surgery, or if you’re preparing for it. So if anyone would like to chat, ask questions or share experiences please feel free!

Hey everyone!

Thank you for taking a min to read my post :)
I’ve come to this site hoping to find and make some new WLS friends! I think it’s really important to find people to share this journey with who can totally relate to the things you’re going through, or will go through having had weight loss surgery, or if you’re preparing for it. So if anyone would like to chat, ask questions or share experiences please feel free!
Hi.
Where are you in your journey?

Welcome to the group Nicole :) I hope your surgery was successful and your road to recovery hasn't had too many bumps in it! How are you feeling? Congrats on your new journey!

Back