• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hey I’m new here

Welcome to your group, Kelsey. Everyone is nervous as surgery nears, but you're going to be so happy when it's over and the weight starts to slide off! Almost everyone here has had a good outcome, and most of us had great ones. Take a look through the posts using the search feature and read posts based on any questions you may have. And ask anyone here, too. We're always glad to welcome a new person to come along.

Welcome to your group, Kelsey. Everyone is nervous as surgery nears, but you're going to be so happy when it's over and the weight starts to slide off! Almost everyone here has had a good outcome, and most of us had great ones. Take a look through the posts using the search feature and read posts based on any questions you may have. And ask anyone here, too. We're always glad to welcome a new person to come along.
Thank you so much you are kind. I will be so happy once I have it and the weight starts coming off.

Back