• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hi, I have been MIA lately; lots going on doing fine

dancinbr

Hi everyone,

I hope to get back to responding to posts real soon.

Been very busy. We have put our house on the market. That has created several challenges. We are sizing down.

The stress level is going up!

Running around doing different things, but not fast enough for the darling wife!

We are already driving each other nuts.

Anyway, I will get back to posting and responding to new posts. It is so important to support new members with their new lives.

Ralph

Hi everyone,

I hope to get back to responding to posts real soon.

Been very busy. We have put our house on the market. That has created several challenges. We are sizing down.

The stress level is going up!

Running around doing different things, but not fast enough for the darling wife!

We are already driving each other nuts.

Anyway, I will get back to posting and responding to new posts. It is so important to support new members with their new lives.

Ralph

Hi Ralph.. We sure have missed you!!!!!

Selling your house can be very exciting, but lotsa work :D Good luck, hope all goes well.

Cheyenne

Thanks Ralph for the update I was starting to worry a little. Selling your house especially if you've lived there a long time is very stressful. It is one of those moments when the relationships are in the roller coaster period. When everyone is screaming and clenching tight as you plunge downward and smiling and filled with anticipation as you rise upward. You both are possibly feeling a mixture of relief, melancholy, expectation, and anticpation. Just be patient and know we are here for you for anything you need. Please let your wife know she too is welcome to come here and seek support too. I know you know that she is in this weight loss journey with you too and may need her own support too. I should think this would be a place where she too could find support too.

Hey Ralph,

Thanks for the update. I know you and your wife are going through a stressful time. Hopefully your house will sell quickly and you and your wife can get back to normal. We are all here for you both.

TillieS

Thank you.

I hope to do some updates and reviews over the weekend.

Maybe a few today.

This is an important forum.

We must all be here for each other.

Ralph

Well I glad to hear nothing is wrong with u or yr wife. I don't know anything about sell a house I've never done it. I had my house built and that sure was stressful. I hope every thing goes well for u both.

Back