• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hi, New Here

annverdine

Hi, my name is Ann and I'm new to this forum. I just started my weight loss journey. I am hoping to have the DS in the future. I attended my second appointment today which was a nutrition class. This isn't my first rodeo. I have the lap band in 2010 but had to have it removed in 2016 because I suffered too many complications so I'm nervous to try this journey again. I am looking forward to all of the support and knowledge in this forum.

Welcome - as someone who has had revision from band, I can tell you the experience is very different than what you had with the band. I did not have DS, but I know some that have and been very successful! The upside to being a revision is that you know the lingo and the process. Good luck on your journey!!

Welcome - as someone who has had revision from band, I can tell you the experience is very different than what you had with the band. I did not have DS, but I know some that have and been very successful! The upside to being a revision is that you know the lingo and the process. Good luck on your journey!!
Thank you so much! I'm nervous but I have a feeling that this group will ease a lot of my concerns...Good luck in your journey!

Back