• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hi y'all, I'm new...

Welcome to the group Mommafaith! What surgery will you be having? What made you decide to have surgery? If you have any questions at all, this forum has an amazing wealth of knowledge! Definitely read previous posts as there have been many people in and out through the years with tons of experience and advice. If you can't find an answer to a question, ask and there are plenty of us that will help if we can :) Also, this is a great place to be able to rant and rave when you have the bad days that accompany the journey (if only they could all be good!) and we won't judge because we have all been there ourselves. Good luck on your journey and let us know how you are doing!

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I am a few months in on getting all the prerequisites done. Dr says surgery will be after the first of the year like in February or March.
Welcome. Believe me this group has been a god sent for me. I joined way before my surgery was scheduled to see
What other people’s opinions was on the surgery. Boy did I learn a lot. I’m 6 weeks in and I’m still learning.

Welcome. Believe me this group has been a god sent for me. I joined way before my surgery was scheduled to see
What other people’s opinions was on the surgery. Boy did I learn a lot. I’m 6 weeks in and I’m still learning.
That's what I'm doing. I want MUCH info on the surgery so when I start being asked my reasons for looking into the surgery, I'll know more about it and can keep learning, good and bad experiences, to help me with my journey. I also have a few friends who have had surgeries, who have told me so much about it and are doing beautiful!

Back