• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hi y'all, new here!

ybeach

Hi y'all!! I'm new here so here's a little bit about myself. I'm 5ft 4in I currently weight 183 (when I started my sleeve journey I was 246lbs), my goal weight is 140 lbs. I am married with 2 kids living at home, no that doesn't include my husband. I am a truck driver, I live in Bethel Alaska.

Hi y'all!! I'm new here so here's a little bit about myself. I'm 5ft 4in I currently weight 183 (when I started my sleeve journey I was 246lbs), my goal weight is 140 lbs. I am married with 2 kids living at home, no that doesn't include my husband. I am a truck driver, I live in Bethel Alaska.

WELCOME to the Forum!!! Sounds like you are doing great on your weight loss journey..

CONGRATULATIONS on your success!!! :)

Cheyenne

Hi ybeach,

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the great success with your weight loss. Come back often there is always new info that is posted.

TillieS

Back