• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hunger

Yes, day 3 I wanted to eat my entire family LMAO However, it really is worth it. My husband had to do 3 weeks due to where he carries his weight. Very high on his abdomen. The surgeon was very worried that with his fatty liver and all the weight on top of it, that it would be an issue. It wasn't and his surgeon said his liver looked great and had shrunk a LOT.
So, your pre-op diet is really going to make sure that you have the best possible outcome. And that is worth a bit, okay a LOT of hunger. Stay strong. You can do it.

Yes, day 3 I wanted to eat my entire family LMAO However, it really is worth it. My husband had to do 3 weeks due to where he carries his weight. Very high on his abdomen. The surgeon was very worried that with his fatty liver and all the weight on top of it, that it would be an issue. It wasn't and his surgeon said his liver looked great and had shrunk a LOT.
So, your pre-op diet is really going to make sure that you have the best possible outcome. And that is worth a bit, okay a LOT of hunger. Stay strong. You can do it.
Thank you for your answer!!

Back