• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

I’m walking

Nicelady

Well with dropping 91 lb. I’m moving a lot better. From my office to the part of the hospital that is still open it a mile.
I did that mile today and only had to stop once. Really it was 2 miles. I had to get back to my office. Knees and back did hurt but nothing like they use to, and I was not out of breath. It feel so good to be able to get out and about. Even my techs noticed me moving.They are my work motivators.

Well with dropping 91 lb. I’m moving a lot better. From my office to the part of the hospital that is still open it a mile.
I did that mile today and only had to stop once. Really it was 2 miles. I had to get back to my office. Knees and back did hurt but nothing like they use to, and I was not out of breath. It feel so good to be able to get out and about. Even my techs noticed me moving.They are my work motivators.
What an accomplishment, I'm so happy for you. :) And it's great that you can get some exercise at work!

Way to go! That is amazing that you are able to increase your walking and it is getting easier for you. Keep up the hard work! It is paying off! :D

Congratulations!!! That must feel wonderful. Thank you for being an inspiration.

Back