• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

I am going to try again on 10-19-2015

booboo709

They are going to let me have my surgery now. I don't know what to expect now. I am more nervous than I was before grrrr.... I don't know if I can do this. The doctor said he won't have me do a bowel prep this time I am so confused. ..... Some helpful advice would be nice. Well that's it for now post more later.....

They are going to let me have my surgery now. I don't know what to expect now. I am more nervous than I was before grrrr.... I don't know if I can do this. The doctor said he won't have me do a bowel prep this time I am so confused. ..... Some helpful advice would be nice. Well that's it for now post more later.....

I'm so happy for you! All will be fine. :) Your doctor was being careful when he cancelled the surgery because he detected a heart abnormality. Now that they know what is going on they have determined that your bypass can be done safely. I have heart failure and my surgery went great. When the doctors know what your problems are ahead of time they can watch you carefully for anything going on that needs special medication. I also had terrible lung and breathing problems. I'm 2 years out from surgery and my heart now tested within normal range. My breathing problems have disappeared. My bloodpressure is text book perfect. I just had a ton of lab work done. Even my cholesterol is perfect. My surgeon was so happy that I've done so well. I think it's alot because I never miss taking my vitamins and supplements. I am so grateful for my surgery. It has changed my life!

Relax and all will be fine. Good Luck!!!

Cheyenne

Of course I remember you. I felt very upset when your surgery was cancelled. It could have happened to anyone of us. I'm so glad you have been rescheduled. We are all bonded in our problems and success. We are here for each other. My heart will be with you on your day of surgery. I'm so very happy for you. Let me know how everything goes.

Sending you a big hug!

Cheyenne

Thanks for the hug and thank you for makeing me feel welcome. I go tomorrow afternoon for my pre-op appt with my doctor this time. I have to start eating the way my doctor says tomorrow. So today is the last day of pigging out lol. Not bad though haha. Well talk more to ya later. And thanks again for making feel like a friend don't have many....

Thanks for the hug and thank you for makeing me feel welcome. I go tomorrow afternoon for my pre-op appt with my doctor this time. I have to start eating the way my doctor says tomorrow. So today is the last day of pigging out lol. Not bad though haha. Well talk more to ya later. And thanks again for making feel like a friend don't have many....

Good luck tomorrow with your pre-op appointment!

We have a special bond that others cannot understand. Being overweight and not being able to lose weight, having bariatric surgery, we have a special sisterhood. You are my friend and I am so happy to get to know you!

Cheyenne

Thanks Cheyenne for the good luck tomorrow afternoon for pre-op appt. I will tell you everything the doctor says. I have another thing going on too my heart doctor office called me today and told me there were negative things going on and he wants to run a special test for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. But it will not stop the surgery he said so I was glad of that. I don't know what I would have done if they stopped it again. I am glad I have someone to talk to about gril stuff I am surrounded by the guys most of the time. Well I talk to ya tomorrow after doctors

Booboo

My doctor says there are no problems so good to go yes!!!!!!!
I have to start my liquid diet on the 12th. So here I come protein shakes lol. He said if there are no complications I get to come home on Wednesday. Then I am not sure what to expect at home nervous about it. Well that is good for now have to go to store.

Yes I have my boyfriend looking over me. I private massaged you see if you get it. I friended you so I hope I did it right.

Well Cheyenne as usual is always here!

I remember your surgery being postponed too.

Glad everything is moving forward now.

Best wishes,

Ralph

Hi Ralph
I didn't think anyone remembered me so nice to see you on here. Yes my doctor says ok with me having the surgery. I started my liquid diet today so far so good. I just found out I am going to be a gramma for the first time I hope I am ready for this. Well have to go for now. ...
Booboo

Back