• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

I did it!

canecorso81

If anyone had been reading my posts I am very open and have reached a milestone today! I had my first bm since before surgery!! Lol I was literally so worried I was going to be in pain but everything went smoothly!.
I feel great today and am noticing the weight loss especially in my face and next step ! Pureed food next week hopefully!

If anyone had been reading my posts I am very open and have reached a milestone today! I had my first bm since before surgery!! Lol I was literally so worried I was going to be in pain but everything went smoothly!.
I feel great today and am noticing the weight loss especially in my face and next step ! Pureed food next week hopefully!
Isn’t it funny how you always notice it in the face first? and then it’s the boobs! Lol

Hi everyone! Two months out from gastric pass, was feeling like weight loss is slow - started 215- now at 188
I never really had the big rush of loss at start as some do. Anyone else similar?
Everyone loses differently, some drop big and then just sort of chug along from there, some have consistent smaller loses. I personally feel that while the big jump is mentally motivating, the consistent losses are better in the long term. Hang in there..

Hi everyone! Two months out from gastric pass, was feeling like weight loss is slow - started 215- now at 188
I never really had the big rush of loss at start as some do. Anyone else similar?
I am a month out of gastric bypass and am losing pretty slowly too. I read somewhere that you should be losing 5-15lbs the first few months. I have averaged 3-4 lbs a week so far. My surgeon said it's all good as long as it's going down and I feel good, which I do. So, I am staying away from the scale this month. I'll weigh at the doctors office. I'm tired of stressing myself out so I'm just drinking my water, getting my protein and keeping the faith that if I work the plan, it'll work for me.

Back