• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

i have a question

renie

Hi everyone , my question is , is it possible to change your user name . I would like a more creative user name . one that when I see it , it gives me a constant reminder to be more positive . thank you in advance for any help you can offer . much love Renie .:)

I like your username. It is personal and loving!

Yes, I am sure you can. Probably the easiest thing to do is to re-register and re-introduce yourself. Of course, you lose all the current statistics such as 95 posts. Also, see if you can send a message to the website administrator.

If you look at the lower right corner of any web page you will see "contact us".

Click on that and send a message to the website administrator. See if they can help you.

Ralph

I like your username. It is personal and loving!

Yes, I am sure you can. Probably the easiest thing to do is to re-register and re-introduce yourself. Of course, you lose all the current statistics such as 95 posts. Also, see if you can send a message to the website administrator.

If you look at the lower right corner of any web page you will see "contact us".

Click on that and send a message to the website administrator. See if they can help you.

Ralph

I also really like Renie's user name. It's very cute and easy for me to remember and names are not my best thing that I remember well, lol. Of course if Renie chooses to pick a new name I guess I'll learn to remember it too. Lol.. :)

Back