• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Iced coffee

I love iced coffee. But at this point, I either make it at home or buy it black and add milk at home. Most commercial coffee places use heavy cream and WAY too much of it. You can ask for milk, but once you do, you realize that their actual coffee isn't that great.

I live me a good sweet cream cold brew from starbucks...actually not that bad in calories compared to the other stuff and sub in suger free syrup. However the starbucks here stink amd don't know how to make them so I don't get them often.

I live me a good sweet cream cold brew from starbucks...actually not that bad in calories compared to the other stuff and sub in suger free syrup. However the starbucks here stink amd don't know how to make them so I don't get them often.
The sweet cream is so good. Do you have a frother? I use high protein milk, a splenda and a few ice cubes to get it extra cold and then froth the hell out of it. It gets really creamy and some even floats on the top. I mean, not as much as starbucks but hey, I'm free lol

Back